All you need to do is complete the form below and tell us which AFLW player inspires you to live life at full strength.
Entries close Monday 20th March 5pm.
Be sure to follow the AFLW on Instagram for more!
Terms & Conditions for 2017 NAB AFL Women’s Grand Final Competition with thanks to Special K
1. Entry is open to all residents of Australia aged 13 years and over, except employees of the promoter and their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion.
2. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury or suffering sustained in connection with any of the prizes offered except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
3. All entries become the property of the promoter.
4. The promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected mail or for any prizes damaged in transit.
5. The promoter is Blitz Publications & Multi Media Group Pty Ltd, 1 Miles St, Mulgrave, Victoria 3170 in conjunction with Special K and NAB ALFW.
6. To enter the competition, entrants must tell us in 50 words or less, which AFLW player inspires you to live life at full strength.
7. The competition will be judged by a panel appointed by the Promoters, and will be judged on the following criteria:
a. Creativity and alignment to the Special K and Women’s Health & Fitness brand values.
b. This competition is thanks to Special K, the official Breakfast Cereal and Breakfast Snack partner of AFL Women’s. Special K believes that women are strong, and when they help each other, there’s nothing they can’t achieve. The 2017 NAB AFL Women’s Grand Final will showcase the courage; determination and resilience of women in sport and Women’s Health & Fitness and Special K and are proud supporters of this.
8. The Prize includes VIP entry for five (5) to the AFLW Grand Final on 25 March 2017 (venue and time to be confirmed by the AFL closer to the day) including: entering the ground early to choose their seats, standing at the race to cheer on one of the AFLW Clubs in the Grand Final as the team enters the field, and an assortment of Special K products to be delivered within 14 days of AFLW Grand Final experience. The prizes are non-transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
9. The winner of the Prize is responsible for arranging their own transport to and from the AFLW Grand Final and accommodation if required. The Promoter is not providing transfers or accommodation to the winner of the Prize.
10. If the Promoter is unable to contact the winner to claim the Prize or if the winner is unable to satisfy any element of these Terms and Conditions, the winner will forfeit the Prize in its entirety and the Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, select a replacement winner from the valid entries.
11. The Promoter is not liable for cancellation, variation or any change made to the Prize.
12. The Promoter will not be liable for a winner who cannot be contacted and therefore forfeits the Prize and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. This competition is being advertised by Blitz Publications on its company websites, printed and digital publications as well as on Social Media, including Facebook You agree and confirm that you absolve Facebook of any responsibility arising out of the competition and acknowledge that you understand that the promotion / competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
14. Winners will be notified on 21st March 2017 by email
15. Start Date of Competition: 8th March 2017 at 9.00am (EDST) and End Date of Competition: 20th March 2017 at 5.00pm (EDST)
16. Date, time and place drawn: 1 Miles St, Mulgrave, Victoria at 9.00am on 21st March 2017 (EDST)
17. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner.
18. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondences will be entered into.
19. By entering this competition, you consent to Blitz Publications & Multi Media Group Pty Ltd giving your mailing address to product suppliers in the event that you are a winner for the purpose of delivering your prize. Your address will not be used by Blitz Publications & Multi Media Group Pty Ltd or the supplier for any other purpose.
21. Should you be selected as a winner of this competition, you acknowledge and agree that no liability attaches to Blitz Publications & Multi Media Group Pty Ltd for any damage to, fault with or issue arising out of the product or prize, either during transit to you, or upon its receipt by you or at any stage thereafter. Blitz Publications & Multimedia Group Pty Ltd will not be responsible for this replacement of the product or prize if any issues arise.