Looking for healthy sweet treats? Try this raw chocolate snack.
What you’ll need:
- 55 g coconut sugar
- 85 g raw cacao butter
- 55 g raw cacao powder
- ¼ tsp ml salt
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
Top with the below ingredients to your liking
- Goji berries
- Activated pistachios
- Dehydrated stinging nettle
- Pansy petals
What you’ll do:
1. Grind the sugar into a very fine powder.
2. Melt the cacao butter over a bain-marie.
3. Once it has melted, add the sugar, cacao powder, salt and vanilla extract.
4. Pour the mix onto a flat tray and scatter with toppings.
5. Place the tray in the freezer and let it set for 30 minutes.
Source: Aro Ha Wellness Retreat.
Try these chocolate oat protein slices for another healthy treat.